How to Give Someone Access to Facebook and Twitter
The only way to do this is to send the other individual or company the basic login info (username, email and password). Unlike other social media platforms, there is no concept of managing users/roles. After the company has info, they can start tweeting on your behalf. If you do not have an existing Twitter account, our company can create one for you. We will then send you all of the login information. Regarding items needed for managing Twitter account, ore info is listed towards end of this document.
If you’re an Admin:
- Sign into your Facebook Business Page first.
- Click “Settings”at the top of your Page.
- Click “Page Roles” in the left column.
- Two options here: either type a name OR email in the box:
- If the person is your Facebook friend, begin typing their name and select them from the list that appears. (Kash Mughal)
- If the person isn’t your Facebook friend, type the email address associated with their Facebook account. (My Personal email, please call to get this info)
- Click “Editor” to select a role from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Save”and enter your password to confirm.
Items Needed for Managing Social Media pages:
In order to effectively manage your social media pages, we will need the following items:
- Basic verbiage about your business including products or services. Anything that gives you advantage over competitors should also be included here.
- Any images (stock or otherwise); they can be used for social media posts –especially any picture files that were used in creating the website.
- Any logo files, or images that could be used for header pictures for Social platforms.
- If there are keywords or locations to be used, I would love to have a copy of that list.
- Website and Business Info (Address, Hours, etc.)
- Anything else you can think of and would like to share on the SM pages.
- When creating new social media accounts, it is preferred that the Client creates the account. Next, the Client can give us access as explained above.
- For easy management, it is preferred that we use the same email address for ALL social media accounts.